Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Scan and Update

 




 Chemo #13


We talked to Dr. Saylors about my scan today! All my tumors, nodules, everything has continued to decrease in size. Some of them are too small to even be measured! The tumors on my liver were measuring 4 cm. They are now around 1 cm! My lymph nodes were the size of ping pong balls and are now the size of lima beans.  Praise God!

We have come to the point where the harm from chemo outweighs the benefit. I am so very tired and I'm tired all the time.  I want to feel good again.  I will finish this cycle (a cycle for me is carboplatin + taxol one week, taxol only the next week, then a week off) and maybe one more cycle. Then I will stop chemo.  I will be checked regularly and I will go back on the chemo if the tumors grow.

I am happy with this decision. Yes, I still have cancer.  But I am alive, and I will live on!  This is not to say that God will not take this cancer from my body this instant!  I still believe God will heal me. My idea of a miracle was that the tumors would disappear, but THIS is a miracle too.  I will elaborate on this in a future blog, there is a lot I'd like to say this subject.  My most fervent prayer was that I would watch my children grow up, and I will!  I am thankful!  I will continue to walk by faith; even more so while I am not taking treatment.  God is so good!  My Father truly has his hands over me.  He is my shield, my anchor, my refuge.  He is everything!  Though I am weak, I lean into His strength and His grace and I am whole.  I am swaddled in His love!


 Thank you all for your prayers and support!!  By His stripes, I am healed.

17 comments:

  1. I am so happy to read your good news. I know God will heal you and my daughter! I will continue to pray for increased strength. Believe in your miracle, I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Prayers for your daughter! <3

      Delete
  2. Whitney! I am soooooo happy for you! I believe the rumors will continue to shrink. I am so glad you will be able to enjoy playing with your children and watching them grow. They have a wonderful mother! Thank you for the update and I will be looking out for future posts. God bless you and HUGS!! Melissa R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update, Whitney. I will pray that God will give you strength and energy. Even when the chemotherapy is ended, the power of God will continue to work in your body to bring about a healing and a cure. Keep the word in your heart; keep declaring your faith and you will see great and mighty things.

    "But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings, and you will go out and playfully jump like calves from the stall." Malachi 4:2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney,
    Just keep taking each miracle as it happens!!! AWESOME news about the shrinkage!!! We will all continue to lift you up in prayer and see you through to ALL the miracles!!! Amen! I am so very happy to hear your news.
    Be sure to rest so the chemo can fight the cancer and your body will just let it. Soon you will be back to your old energy levels. Rest and water!!!
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post!

    - Với sự phát triển ngày càng tiến bộ của kỹ thuật công nghệ, nhiều sản phẩm thông minh ra đời với mục đích giúp cuộc sống chúng ta trở nên thoải mái và tiện lợi hơn. Và võng điện cho em bé ra đời là một trong những sản phẩm tinh túy của công nghệ, võng đưa tự động là quà tặng tuyệt vời cho bé yêu của bạn. Máy đưa võng tự động là phương pháp ru con thời hiện đại của các ông bố bà mẹ bận rộn.

    - Máy đưa võng tự động là một thiết bị được gắn trên chiếc võng xếp giúp đưa võng hoàn toàn tự động mà không cần tác động của người dùng.

    - Các mẹ sẽ yên tâm và hài lòng khi sử dụng may dua vong gia re cho bé. Máy đưa võng tự động nhỏ gọn, tiện lợi, tiết kiệm điện lại rất an toàn khi sử dụng cho trẻ. Máy đưa võng phù hợp với tất cả các loại may dua vong em be hiện có trên thị trường hiện nay và rất dễ sử dụng.

    - Hiện nay trên thị trường có nhiều loại máy đưa võng tự động cho em bé, máy đưa võng tự động An Thái Sơn nhận thấy máy đưa võng tự động TS – sản phẩm may dua vong tu dong thiết kế dành riêng cho em bé, có chất lượng rất tốt, hoạt động êm, ổn định sức đưa đều, không giật cục, và may dua vong tuyệt đối an toàn cho trẻ, đảm bảo trẻ ngủ thật ngon giấc.

    Bạn xem thêm bí quyết và chia sẽ kinh nghiệm làm đẹp:

    Những thực phẩm giúp đẹp da tại http://nhungthucphamgiupda.blogspot.com/
    Thực phẩm giúp bạn trẻ đẹp tại http://thucphamgiuptre.blogspot.com/
    Thực phẩm làm tăng tại http://thucphamlamtang.blogspot.com/
    Những thực phẩm giúp làm giảm tại http://thucphamlamgiam.blogspot.com/
    Những thực phẩm tốt cho tại http://thucphamtotcho.blogspot.com/

    Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praising God for your great news, Whitney!!! Praying for you daily for your continued healing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news!!! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Whitney, dear, unknown sister in Jesus Christ :)
    I just stumbled across your blog and let me tell you, your light is shining bright, man!! I am touched about how you praise God and pray his peace will guard you! May you be abundantly blessed and miraculously healed!
    Keep shining his light! :) You´re amazing!!!
    Greetings, Vera from Germany, in Texas right now, 23 years

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Whitney

    I came across your blog a few months ago and have continued to follow your updates. Your a true inspiration and your positive outlook is fabulous. Wishing you and your family the very best and sending you warm and sunny prayers from Southwest Florida!

    Skylar

    ReplyDelete