Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Now Not Later



When we visualize our life, we generally picture a lot of time being involved, right? We believe there is always “later.” Well, that was me. I was a “later” person. There were things I wanted to do with Taylor, but I’d put them off until later. I wanted to date my husband, but we would do that later. I wanted to have a closer walk with God. There was always time for that, later.

We are not promised tomorrow. “Later” may never come. There is only One who knows when our time is up. He could come for us all any given moment. So I want to be a “now” person. I want to take advantage of every moment I can, and make them into sweet memories. I want Taylor and Luke to have the best childhood to look back on when they are my age. I was blessed with that childhood. When I look back on my life, I have so many good times to hold on to. I’m looking forward to making many more! So if you’re putting things off until later, ask yourself, “what am I really waiting for?” Take advantage of the time you have! Be productive. Be happy! :)


Mark 13:32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

10 comments:

  1. Thank You FOR Being A True Inspiration SD FOR Reminding US THAT We Are NOT Promised Tommorow So We Need To Live Life To THE Fullest YOU Are A True in blessing to everyone with your scriptures and courage. Thanks you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, sweet friend- Whitney. I was a "later" person (often procrastinated), and the Lord is changing me into a "now" person. Your post really encouraged me to take action and get to work with what He has called me to do and put right in front of me. Thank you for being brave and being bold for the Kingdom of God. God bless, guide and heal you. I'm so glad I went to your website before starting my day at work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi whitney. My name is Stefania and I have 38 years old. I'm italian. Sorry for my english! I have a daughter, mariasofia, and she have 19 months.
    I read your story on facebook and I was very moved. I just wanted to tell you to have faith, confidence and strength. I wish you well. God bless you and bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Whitney,
    I'm Elena. I'm 39 years old, I'm a mother of two beautiful children and I'm writing from Italy.
    I want to be a "now" person too!
    You are a great inspiration with your strenght and your faith.
    May God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Whitney, thank you for the prayers. And AMEN to the above post! Melissa R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Whitney, I'm Pamala I'm about to be 20, but I just wanted to say I look up to you, and I started following your journey about 1 week or so ago, and I have to say you have been an inspiration to me, I wish you the best, and I know that god will heal you 100% with no problems, thanks again for sharing your story with us. Much Love, God Bless. <3

    ReplyDelete