Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bold With Strength In My Soul



"In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul." Psalm 138:3

I've never felt any kind of "calling" until recently. I've watched other people obey God and make themselves a witness in one way or another, but that was never me. I didn't think I would even be able to "hear" it if God spoke to me. I have always been shy and I've always kept to myself. I was a lazy Christian. Sure, I prayed and I loved Jesus. I never stepped out though. I never talked about Him. I wasn't focusing on Him. I was distracted with everyday life, with "things." God wanted more from me. We have to slow down and listen! He has given me the desire to understand His Word. He has given me the desire to turn this test into a testimony. I praise God for this calling! I am not the same person I was before. He has made me bold and strong in my soul! On the outside, I may look like a lamb, but inside He has made me a lion! I will defeat this cancer, it will not defeat me. I speak nothing but life over my body. Dying is not an option, not until He sees fit. And when I do meet Him, He will say "Well done, good and faithful servant."

12 comments:

  1. You're amazing and I feel the same way. Thank you for this inspiring blog and sharing your journey with all of us. God bless you and your family. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good to hear you feel better and it's vital to avoid acidic foods and eat a more alkaline diet! also take good probiotics when undergoing chemo as probiotics can help the body rebuild tissues to better cope with chemo (scientific fact).

    medicinal cannabis oil and Lugol's iodine with selenium will help too, visit cancertutor.com for amazing info on treating cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quel courage vous êtes extraordinaire ! Je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher de pleurer en vous lisant, je vais priez pour vous. Que dieu vous bénisse vous et toute votre famille.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your words are so powerful.
    You are the living proof that illess is a choice and not a state. A lot of ill people just don't know that they have the strenght to fight such a terrible life experience. But you do. You do know that a high spirit is the best therapy ever.
    You will be more strong than everyone else after that.
    And I am sure there will be an "after". There will be an after because you want it.
    Congratulations to you. Everyone should learn things from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'ai découvert votre blog grâce à yahoo aujourd'hui et appris votre bataille pour la vie. Vous êtes une femme si forte, si incroyable! Je vous soutiens de ma petite ville du sud de la france, et prie pour vous. God bless you...

    ReplyDelete