Thursday, March 26, 2015

Even Better News



I received #7 of 8 today. We will continue on with chemo after #8. Dr. Saylors said that 70% was a estimate by the looks of the scan, but when she actually measured the tumors... ALL tumors have shrunk by 80%. This has exceeded her expectations and we are just so excited! God has really come through today. I was not expecting even better news at my appointment, that one took me by surprise! And my friend Mr. Claud got his good news. That just made my day! I do believe I have smiled all day long. I am so blessed and I have been surrounded by nothing but hope and happiness today. Please continue to pray for Mr. Claud as you pray for me. I believe in my heart that by the grace of God, he will claim victory over his cancer.

I'm being lazy bones this evening, I am very tired. They will be checking my blood even on my week off from chemo now and I find this comforting to be watched so closely. If the chemo starts wearing me down my doctor can adjust. But I am handling it beautifully, I think. I am being taken care of. By my Father, my family, my doctor & nurses.

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love.

27 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Such fabulous news! Your smile is so beautiful and radiant.
    Thanks for the update. Of course continued prayers for you and your friend, Mr. Claud.
    Take good care.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear, Whitney! You look fabulous. I know you feel it. I think I'm on #9 and will have a scan also after #12. I pray you continue to feel good and heal. You're almost there! God is Great! Many hugs. Melissa R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I pray that your scans come back with amazing results!! :) <3

      Delete
  4. Just amazing! Sending thoughts and prayers for continued healing and health as you go forward!:) Have a restful, wonderful weekend. HAPPY SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Happy Spring to you as well!! <3

      Delete
  5. 🙅😙🙅😙🙅😙🙅😙

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, nice to meet you I'm in the process of breast cancer and thank God for that NO one of my kids did not have cancer because they never stand it, I admire you, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you! You will be in my prayers!

      Delete
  7. Hey Withney my name is Joanne , I wanted to tell you that I pray that God may continue blessing you in your journey . I wanted to ask you if when you go to church can you please pray for me .

    God bless you !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praising God!!! And praying for you and Mr. Claud. With God all things are possible. Believing, hoping and trusting the Lord. Thanks Whitney for your updates. You're a blessing, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family. Continued prayers for health and happiness! Lots of love from Atlanta, GA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you had a great Easter!

      Delete
  10. Happy Easter to you! My daughter & I were at the Shell Houston open this weekend and signed a HUGE end cancer banner in your name...so happy to hear your great news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope you had a great Easter!!

      Delete
  11. Glad your are doing better hope you continue to do so. You and your family are in our prayers. An old friend Luis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luis!! I hope you are doing well!

      Delete
  12. Thanks Whitney I am your kids are both so big! Beautiful family, God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! I love reading your updates. You are so inspiring. I think of you often and continue to.pray for you and.your family. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! God bless you! 😊

      Delete
  14. You look amazing! I love reading your updates. You are so inspiring. I think of you often and continue to.pray for you and.your family. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete